Fire Breaks Out at SUR; You Won’t Believe Who Came to the Rescue



A fire broke out at SUR restaurant Monday night (June 19th), the second in the last two years at Lisa Vanderpump owned restaurants. While the restaurant was open and operating for business, luckily no one was hurt.


Word from the Los Angeles Fire Department revealed that the fire broke out in the electrical room. The fire caused roughly $50,000 in damages. According to SUR Restaurant’s Twitter, the damages was enough to close the restaurant on the 20th but keep the lounge open.


We should be thankful there were only $50,000 in damages and no one was hurt. We can actually thank Ariana’s brother Jeremy Madix. Jeremy was the one who smelled the smoke and alerted the necessary people to take care of the matter.


Comments 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

log in

Don't have an account?
sign up

reset password

Back to
log in

sign up

Back to
log in
%d bloggers like this: